General Waste Services
Country Cart Waste Disposal currently offers:
- 240 litre wheelie bins
- 660 litre wheelie bins
- 1,500 litre (≈ 6 wheelie bins) front loader (dumpster) bins
- 3,000 litre (≈ 12 wheelie bins) front loader (dumpster) bins
- 15 m3 hook-lift skips for clean-ups (including bricks and rubble)
- 30 m3 hook-lift skips for very large clean-ups/demolitions
Available for weekly, fortnightly or monthly pickups.
Septic Tank Cleaning
All septic tanks need pumping out regularly. Over time the solid and sludges build up in the main tanks which then overflow into the soakage area. Leach drains are then not able to move water, resulting in the system failing.
The first indication that your septic is full is normally a gurgling sound coming from the pipes, which in most cases will be the shower drain and toilet due to them being the lowest point in the house. In some cases the pipes can block completely, in which case the effluent will come out of the overflow point that is in place to ensure your house does not overflow. This overflow point can be seen close to the house at ground level with a plastic cap on top.
Other Services Include:
- Septic Tanks
- Liquid Waste (Triple Interceptors / Grease Traps)
- Mechanical Servicing
- Metal Recycling
- Onsite Clean-ups
- Event Management
Please contact us to see how we can assist you.